Learning how to dance can boost a girl’s health
A Swedish study shows that regular dancing can alleviate a girl’s symptoms like depression, stress, fatigue, and headaches.
Read More in an article detailing results of the study in laymen’s terms… Young girls can dance their way to better mental health.
Read the technical abstract results Influencing Self-rated Health Among Adolescent Girls With Dance Intervention – A Randomized Controlled Trial
Benefits of Learning How to Dance
- Dance burns calories and builds strong bones
- Dance reduces stress
- Dance improves balance and posture
- Dance helps to foster a healthier lifestyle and stronger self esteem
- Dance provides an outlet for individual creativity
- Dance helps to develop social skills and improves mental health